E-bike compatible mirror. Ideal for urban or leisure. The Espion Z56 mirror has a sturdy stem made from a reinforced fiberglass composite material and it can be fixed to the handlebars. This bar-end mirror has the largest mirror on the market. - 56cm² reflective surface - Ideal for urban or leisure use - E-bike friendly - Made from unbreakable ABS chrome - Double adjustment at 360 degrees to tailor the orientation to your position - Foldable for storage and protection of the mirror
High-performance cage at a low price point! Large area bottom hook supports large bottles with Side cutouts to enable fast bottle withdraw and entry. High-performance cage at a low price point! - Large area bottom hook supports large bottles - Extra sturdy high resistance techno polymer design - Made in Italy with the finest Italian quality - Pair with the hyper-reflective Cool Shot insulated bottle (sold separately) Grip Force - Approx 4lbs grip force Ideal Uses - Road - Triathlon (Aerobar and Frame)
$39.90 - $89.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Safely stash tools, treats, keys, and other personal items in the Whisky Parts Co. Prospector Keg, featuring an eye-catching black-and-gold pattern and an easy screw-down top. - Keeps frequently needed items secure and dry
- Polyester powder coating - Bolt-on legs stabilize heavy loads - Hardware included - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
A verstile basket that can manage anything from books to groceries. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Legs extend from approx. 14" to 22" when mounted to the axle or eyelets - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 9"
$22.99 - $38.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
$23.25 - $65.99
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat - Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs - 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Same as the Wald 1392 Front Basket except with hardwood slats for an elegant look • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • Zinc plated finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 4.6 lbs.
$63.99 - $75.99
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2” apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1"and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4” to 21 1/4 “and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
$87.99 - $123.99
Wald's medium size twin rear carrier basket is a durable way to carry heavier loads. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry 1-2 small grocery bags in each side basket with greater confidence and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - Dimensions: 6.5 x 13.5 x 10 inches; tapers to 4.5 x 11.5 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" by 13" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 520 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 520GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 5.3 lbs.
- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
Wald's 742 training wheels feature three slots on the brace arm allowing this wheel set to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 26-inch wheels. The brace arms are designed to fit rear frames tubes up to .75 inches in diameter. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 125 pounds. - The Wald Training Wheels fit 16- to 26-inch bicycles. - The Wald Training Wheels support riders up to 125 pounds.
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
- Stainless steel cage with 24 ounce screw top bottle - Cage Velcros on any size frame tube or seat post
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Aerodynamic seat bag holds tubes, tools and other repair items. Mounts with our innovative Quick Release Buckle system to fit all railed saddles. Specs: - BAG ATTACHMENT: Nylon straps / Buckle - MATERIAL: 1200 denier polyester - SEATPOST DIAMETER: Fits 27.2 - 34.9 mm - SIZE: 16 x 8 x 7.5 cm / 6.3" x 3.1" x 2.9" - CAPACITY: 0.41 L / 25 ci - WEIGHT: 85 g / 2.99 oz - ADDED FEATURES: 3M reflective strip, Safety light clip
Don't overstuff your jersey pockets. Simplify your load by putting your essentials in Topeak's Aero Wedge Pack. It straps neatly beneath your seat and is constructed of durable 1200-denier, Teflon-coated polyester with reflective strips and a taillight mount for nighttime safety.
Both kids and parents will love Topeak's BabySeat II. It's suspended to provide little ones with an extra-plush ride and it boasts important safety features, such as adjustable foot rests and safety straps, a quick-release padded safety bar, a 4-way safety harness, and dual safety latches that lock the seat to the included rack.
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze. - Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible - Max 160psi / 11bar - Volume per stroke: 317.5cc - 3.7lbs / 1.68kg - Ball and bladder needles included
Topeak's Mini Dual DXG is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. Topeak's thumb-lock SmartHead ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves and the built-in gauge lets you top off your tires with precision.
Topeak's Mini Dual G is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. Topeak's thumb-lock head ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves and the built-in gauge lets you top off your tires with precision.
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
It's the Topeak PocketShock DXG’s big brother, the PocketShock DXG XL! This precision fork and shock pump features an extended barrel and offers quick inflation and an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar. The flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping, protecting your expensive fork and shock fittings. An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates the common problem of air loss when disconnecting.
Page 1 of 12 Next page