Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
- 3-D near net forged 6061 aluminum with titanium hardware - CNC lathe turned and milled, no welds or bonded parts - Dual-adjust easy mounting system - 280g (27.2mm x 400mm) - Zero setback
- Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibility for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
- 3D forged one piece shaft and clamp base with robust cradle and top clamp - Length: 400mm - Turned CNC finish with a degree of texture for a positive clamp grip - Tough 6mm hardware, 0.5" clamp offset - 280g (27.2mm)
$339.00 - $369.00
KS's LEV Integra is the only hydraulically locked and air-sprung post to feature zero cable movement and up to six inches of silky smooth travel. Couple that with our patented and unmatched one way roller bearing to ensure miles of play-free movement. Throw in a micro adjustable head, ergonomic carbon fiber remote that replaces an ODI Lock-On inner clamp and LEV is the ultimate dropper to let you keep rhythm on your ride. - Internally routed version of the LEV, specific to bike frames with internal dropper post design - Aluminum dropper with alloy trigger/clamp - 100, 125, or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Locks anywhere in vertical range - Post will not extend when locked
- Affordable hydraulic cartridge height adjustable post with two release options - Aluminum construction with adjustable air preload, 100mm range of height lock - 1-bolt micro-adjustable seat rail clamp, 20mm offset head - Remote model: includes handlebar-mounted remote - 100mm drop - 385mm post length
- Aluminum dropper with stationary remote cable routing on post - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees around the post for custom cable routing options - Locks anywhere in vertical range, so post will not extend when lifting the saddle - 2-bolt micro-adjustable seat rail clamp, angled bolts increase clamp strength - Patented one-way roller clutch bearing - Remote features a carbon lever, inline barrel adjuster and braided cables (ODI Lock-On grip compatible) - 532g - 400mm length
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
KS's internally routed eTENi (eTEN Integra) brings internally routed droppers to the masses! A specific eTEN hydraulic cartridge, single bolt offset saddle clamp, and polycarbonate remote help keep the price down so the performance benefits of a dropper post are within reach for more of the deserving MTBers out there. - Weight: 755g - Max. Height: 256mm - Min. Height: 154mm - Remote Position: Left or Right
$259.99 - $269.99
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
Felt's 1.1 Carbon Aero Seatpost is designed to work with any of Felt's carbon aero frames. It's made of carbon for excellent power transfer and light weight, and it's wind-tunnel tested for optimum aerodynamics. It has a micro-adjust clamp for easy seat adjustment and is available in different lengths and offsets to dial in the perfect position.
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
Felt's 3.1 Carbon Aero Seatpost is designed to work with any of Felt's aluminum aero frames. It's made of carbon for excellent power transfer and light weight, and it's wind-tunnel tested for optimum aerodynamics. It has a micro-adjust clamp for easy seat adjustment and is available in different offsets to dial in the perfect position.
Felt's DA Carbon Aero Seatpost is designed to work with any of Felt's carbon DA frames. It's made of carbon for excellent power transfer and light weight, and it's wind-tunnel tested for optimum aerodynamics. It has a micro-adjust clamp for easy seat adjustment and is available in different offsets to dial in the perfect position.
Profile's lightweight Canta Zero Seatpost combines lightweight construction with a strong, secure 2-bolt clamp design. This clamp also allows you to adjust your saddle to the perfect angle.
- Patented SideBinder one-bolt clamp design facilitates easy installation and adjustment - Increased range of adjustment over other clamp systems - Designed for frames with integrated seat tubes - 2D Forged 2014 Alloy - Available in 30.25, 34.9 & 38.35mm diameters - Available in 50 & 70mm length - 8 & 25mm Offset - Available in Wet Black Finish - 110g
$89.99 - $92.99
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
- Aluminum dropper post with titanium bolts, carbon remote, superlight Powercordz cable and carbon lower head clamp - 100, 125 or 150mm drop options with the same air/oil system as the original LEV - Stationary remote cable routing - Housing stop rotates 360 degrees - 100mm drop, 335mm length post - 125mm drop, 385mm length post - 150mm drop, 435mm length post
- All Carbon - mast, top and bottom clamps. - 2 bolt clamp design - accommodates standard and oval seat rail designs. - Not I-beam compatible
- Internally routed carbon body dropper with carbon saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Locks anywhere in vertical range, so post will not extend when lifting the saddle - 400mm length
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Profile's Canta Seatpost is made of high-modulus carbon for lightness, exceptional vibration damping, and a beautiful appearance. It boasts a super-secure 2-bolt forged-aluminum seat clamp that lets you easily dial in the seat angle to perfection.
FSA's Gossamer Seatpost features aluminum construction with a forged, high-strength clamp head. The one-bolt clamp offers simple, solid set up.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Page 1 of 4 Next page