• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
Jumps are getting bigger, tricks are evolving further, and the slopestyle and dirt jumping crowd needs a fork that facilitates this progression. Enter RockShox's Pike DJ: twin brother to the award-winning, trail-crushing Pike. With the stout 35mm chassis, it is light enough to boost higher, and stiff enough to shred berms harder. It's available in 100 and 140mm travel versions so you can get the fork that fits your flow and your bike's geometry. The custom-tuned Charger damper stands up on jump faces and the DJ-specific Solo Air system provides heaps of bottom-out progression to help butter the landings. It's everything you love in a Pike—cleared for the biggest take offs.
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$685.00 - $715.00
RockShox started with the features you’ve come to love from them: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 491mm - 80mm travel, 511mm - 100mm travel, 531mm - 120mm travel - WEIGHT: 1796g (3.96lb) - DAMPING: RL - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: Crown or remote compression to lockout, rebound - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum - CROWN: Forged AL66 TV aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black (OEM only), White (OEM only) - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite, Offset: 51mm, Brake Type: Disc
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
- Lugged Cross fork to match the Double Cross Cyclocross frames - Lugged crown with Tange CrMo construction - Features eyelets for front rack and braze-ons for low-rider panniers - 44mm rake - Brake mount: cantilever
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
Add comfort and style to your cruiser by upgrading to Felt's Jerry Springer Fork. This durable steel suspension fork has a chrome-plated coil spring that soaks up the bumps for a super-smooth ride and a classy matte-black finish that looks great.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
$485.00 - $505.00
Whatever obstacles you encounter out there on the trail, RockShox's Recon Gold TK Solo Air smooths them out. It balances the needs of climbers and descenders alike with lightweight magnesium lowers and a stiff aluminum crown for precise steering on tight, twisty descents. The TurnKey lockout dials up premium efficiency on climbs and smooth sections of trail. For maximum versatility, the Recon features a Solo Air spring and external rebound adjustment for a custom-tuned feel every ride. Specs - TRAVEL: 100mm - WHEELS: 27.5-inch - WEIGHT: 1830g - DAMPING: TurnKey - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - DAMPING: TurnKey lockout, external rebound - SPRING: Air pressure via single schrader valve - STEERER: Tapered (28.6/40) - CROWN: Forged, 6061 T-6 Aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm, 6000 series straight wall aluminum, low friction anodized - LOWERS: Magnesium, disc only - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 210mm
Whether you want to go touring, to the Saturday 'cross race, commute around town, head out on a long road ride, or all of the above, Surly's Cross-Check fork has you covered. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it features fender and rim brake mounts, and mid-leg eyelets for mounting a rack. Powdercoated black for style.
Looking to go rigid? Then check out Salsa's 80mm suspension-corrected CroMoto Grande mountain bike fork. This chromoly beauty boasts ISO disc tabs for premium braking and it's 1-1/8" straight steerer lets you use it on older frames, or brand-spanking-new ones. It features Salsa's famous, forward-facing stainless steel fork ends and has room for tires up to 90mm wide. Plus, it comes with fender eyelets so you can stay clean even when it's sloppy out. - Salsa Classico CroMoly - Forward-facing, stainless steel dropouts - 1-1/8? threadless steerer (260mm) - 468mm axle-to-crown - 45mm rake - ISO disc tabs - Tire clearance = 90mm - Fender eyelets -1080g with full-length steerer tube
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Page 1 of 4 Next page