Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
$3.99 - $4.29
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: Road
Slick compressionless brake cable/housing kits offer smooth, crisp, and reliable braking Kits include: - 5mm pre-lubed, Kevlar-lined, compressionless brake housing - 1.5mm stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cables with SRAM/Shimano compatible heads for both MTB and Road applications - Alloy sleeve ferrules - Alloy O-ring ferrules - Cable donuts - Spiral frame protectors - Cable tips
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
$15.99 - $16.99
Jagwire's Sport Inline Adjusters are installed on your shift cable housing sections so that you can fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand (without tools). They're great for keeping your shifting dialed in. They're precision made of lightweight aluminum and nylon for easy use and durability. To install them, remove the cables and housing sections, cut the top housing sections in two and rejoin the sections with the Inline Adjusters in the middle.
K2 Hydraulic Hose Kit for Dominion Prime Stroker and El Camino Hayes proprietary hose kit is reinforced with Kevlar for strength and durability. Kit includes: 200cm rear hose and all fittings.
Page 1 of 1