- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
$9.99 - $28.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
$19.99 - $21.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible. SPECS - 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings - RHD/LHD switchable WEIGHTS - With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g - MEASUREMENTS Drive Side - Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
Page 1 of 1