CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
$9.99 - $28.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
$15.00 - $20.00
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Light enough for race day, strong enough for daily use, Easton's EA90 SLX are brilliant wheels designed to make you faster. They feature feathery light aluminum rims that are tubeless tire capable for increased traction, cornering, and reduced chance of flats. They're laced to Easton's Echo hubs and hand built with Sapim double-butted spokes for world-class ride quality and durability. These sweet hoops get up to speed in a flash, handle beautifully, and will have you soaring up climbs faster than ever.
SRAM's X0 Hub offers lightweight, reliable performance. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions, and the tapered aluminum axle provides strength with minimal weight. This hub devours techy sections with it's super-smooth 6.9-degree engagement Double Time ratchet system. It accommodates standard 6-bolt rotors and comes with 12mm through-axle end caps and a 9mm quick release, so you can customize it to fit your ride.
For more speed in the dirt, throw on a set of Crank Brothers' Cobalt 1 27.5-inch wheels. These lightweight wonders boast tubeless-compatible aluminum rims that keep the weight down to 1,900 grams for the set and they boast machined aluminum hubs with sealed bearings that feel like they'll spin forever. Crank Brothers Twin Spoke technology provides superior strength and stiffness with only 24 spokes per wheel.
• Super polished Bearing Races • Spoke Holes: 36/32/28H • Model Number: HB-7710-R • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 120mm • Axle Type: 164mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 44mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 32.25mm (singe) / 33.5mm (double) • Center to Flange (Left): 34.75mm (single) / 33.5mm (double) • Average Weight w/o QR: 298g (w/o lockring)
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
$7.00 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum or plated brass. - 50 per bag - 16mm length
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
$89.95 - $209.95
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
- Axle/Spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 324g - Fix-G refers to a fixed HG splined body that any HG cog slides onto, secured by an HG lockring - Unlike traditional threaded track cogs and lockrings, the Fix-G setup is unaffected by rotational drive forces - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings, hollow CrMo nutted axle - Flip-flop hub with fixed cog threads on one side and Halo's Fix-G system on the opposite side - Use wide foot cogs, 7mm width recommended to preserve hub's HG splines - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
- Proof that white powdercoated spokes don't have to cost a fortune - Straight gauge steel, durable coating resists scratches - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- Stainless steel shafts screw into orange 7075 aluminum heads, putting the material where it's needed and not where it isn't - Nuts have a matching o-ring and a thread friction element to keep them in place after wheels are removed - Use standard rear quick release skewers for front FatBike applications
$19.95 - $29.95
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Replacement drive ring for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Requires drive ring removal tool (sold separately)
- Thru-axle conversions for Spin Doctor 6-D rear mountain hub (no axle) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Specifically designed for XC and all-mountain use - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - Bead hook maximizes 30mm internal width for optimum tire performance
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
$565.00 - $776.00
With even the EWS race courses getting tougher and tougher and tire manufacturers offering Enduro-strong tires in 2.5-inch sizes, the demand from DT's pros for a wide, Enduro tough wheelset came up and DT responded by developing the EX 1501 SPLINE ONE 30. Often used as a front wheel to generate as much grip where you need it most, it is the wheel for those hunting after the toughest of tracks or those living right in the Alps. Strong, lightweight, and tough as nails, the EX 1501 30 is ready for just about anything.
Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 carbon clincher wheelset provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim
Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 carbon clincher wheel provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim
Page 1 of 31 Next page