Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
$18.99 - $29.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
$29.99 - $32.99
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
$54.99 - $63.99
Origin-8's Space Off Road II Handlebar is ready to explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
$23.99 - $33.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
The flat +/-5mm bar packs the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, with an additional +/-5mm of height adjustment. - Double Butted 6061 Alloy Construction - +/-5mm rise - Width / Sweep: 720mm / 9 degrees - BB Black Finish - 276g
- 6061-T6 polished aluminum handlebar, similar to Torrington North Road - Compatible with MTB-style levers and grips - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Width: 21.3" (540mm) - Rise: 2.0" (51mm)
$49.90 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- Narrow aluminum riser bar for urban use (not recommended for freestyle)
- Classic randonneur touring style, also great for cyclocross and dirt drop riding - Bar slopes upward from the center to the corners, the drops are splayed outward - 330g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 45cm width - 120mm drop/120mm reach - 25.4mm clamp
- Rigid aluminum bar - Great for Urban riders or others wanting a more upright position than drops allow
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
A slightly modified profile gives the RaceFace Aeffect R handlebar the extra boost you’re looking for at high speeds. Built for tearing down your favorite trail...fast. Generous 780mm width to give you the stance and control you need. This is a no-nonsense, set-and-forget bar that is equally at home on your trail bike as it is on an enduro machine. Take your bike to the Rally level without breaking the bank. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 9°
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Zipp’s Service Course SL-80 bars keep the drops close and within reach, and because they’re angled outwards by 4 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Zipp left the transition from the tops to the brake hoods flat so you can ride comfortably, even in a more upright position. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
$16.99 - $19.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Page 1 of 9 Next page