- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$121.00 - $147.00
SRAM's GX 2x10 Crankset w/All Mountain Chainguard delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-GLIDE chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x10 shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-GLIDE puts you in the right gear, right now. - 6000 series AL - X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology • Weight: 799g (GXP, 175mm, 36/22T) • Chainguard included, but not shown
$6.99 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
Shimano's CX50 Crankset features lightweight, hollow-forged aluminum arms and two-piece construction for high-efficiency power transfer to get you through the mud and on the podium. The 36/46 chainring setup is a 'cross friendly combination, and Shimano's wide pitch crank design eliminates chain rub in cross-gear situations. SG-X chainrings boast the shift-at-will performance Shimano is known for.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with 53-/39-tooth CNC-machined aluminum chainrings. This fine 9 speed-compatible crankset provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
Origin-8's Torqlite Mountain Crankset is a nice upgrade for 8- or 9-speed drivetrains with square-taper bottom brackets (sold separately). It's made of light and durable 3D forged aluminum for solid power transfer with aluminum chainrings that are ramped and pinned for precision shifting. The 3 chainrings are 44-/34-/24-tooth.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Vero Track Crankset is the winning choice. The cold-forged aluminum crankarms boast incredible power transfer. And, the 46-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
Race Face removable chainring spider for SixC ranksets. Offers BCDs of 104/64mm.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
- Track crank, also for use with internal gear hubs such as the Sturmey 3-speed fixed and 2-speed kickback - Forged 6061 aluminum crankarm/spider with square BB taper - Includes CNC machined, black anodized 7075 aluminum chainwheel (46T)
- Super long polished crank with a 110 BCD spider - Cold forged for extra strength - Chainring sold separately - JIS bottom bracket sold separately - BCD: 110mm - Speed: 2 x 9/10-speed
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
- Forged 7075 aluminum for durability and weight - 3/32" chain compatible - 46T aluminum chainring included - *Use with 107 or 110mm JIS Square Taper BB
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Campagnolo's Athena Triple Power-Torque Crankset is the culmination of years of design, engineering, and trickle-down technology. Its lightweight, full carbon crankarms boast the stiffness you need for climbing hills and sprinting out of corners. It also sports Campagnolo's lightweight Power-Torque integrated spindle design for optimum stiffness and efficiency. Plus, the three chainrings deliver a huge a gear range and are specially designed for quiet shifts and long life. - Designed to work with the Athena Triple drivetrain, with a Power-Torque spindle for efficient power transfer - Hollow aluminum crank arm construction - The lowest 'Q' factor available in a triple crankset, and 'U' Factor that is 12mm less than the next closest triple crank on the market for superlative ergonomics - XPSS chainring system for fast & precise shifting - BB included: No - Chainring BCD: 135mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: 3
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio - Features the "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools - Provides 3mm range chainline adjustment to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment and let riders fine-tune chainguide set-ups - Features a lightweight, forged, and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle. - BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life - Chainrings not included - Compatible with 100mm bottom bracket shells
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
- Stiff oversized hollow-forged aluminum arms for frames with PF30 or BB30 BB shell - Innovative Praxis 35mm external bottom bracket and oversize aluminum spindle - Includes an aluminum BB30/PF30 bottom bracket with precision sealed bearings
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
Race Face's Respond crank is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, & weight. - Intended for all-mountain or downhill use - AL-7050 crankarms and spider - Removable granny spider for single ring use - Forged and CNC-machined chromoly BB spindle - Triple wiper seal bearings are filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - For aggressive riders on a budget - Exi interface allows easy installation and removal
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
- Cold forged 6061 aluminum arms/spider with ISIS spline - 9-speed mountain double crankset - 22/36t with a bash guard. Stamped rings with ramps and pins - *ISIS bottom bracket sold separately. 850g - BCD(rings): 64/104mm
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
Page 1 of 10 Next page