The Surly Lowside is the bike that gets you across town for a quick rip on singletrack, then over to the bar for a night out. It’s the bike you turn to when you’re not entirely sure what the night has in store. It’s the bike to grab when you want to have just as much fun riding to the trail as you do on the trail, itself. Singlespeeding is an integral part of Surly’s DNA, and the Lowside continues the tradition, by taking a simpler approach to trail riding.
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1 1/8" threadless chromoly fork
- Singlespeed "specific" (derailleur hanger: yes; Trip Guides: no)
- Dropper post routing
- Gnot-Boost rear spacing
- Front and rear thru-axles
- 26 x 3" or 27.5 x 2.8" tire clearance
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Tires||Surly Dirt Wizard 26 x 3.00|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM PS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Surly 16T w/ spacer kit|
|Brakes||Promax DSK-300 mechanical disc|
|Seat Post||2-bolt, 30.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.