12- to 24-Inch
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
A classic knobby version of the Aitken signature tire. Traditionally a more dirt-specific tire but the tire’s fast rolling center tread allows it to be used on all terrains. - 20 × 2.35 only Single ply casing
$12.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
$26.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
$24.50 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
$15.99 - $24.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.4
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
Built for the recumbent trike rider, Schwalbe's Tryker provides minimal rolling resistance and is light, fast and durable.
$12.99 - $17.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
Have confidence in your tires with Maxxis' Ringworm. The tread wraps all the way around from bead to bead for awesome traction at any lean angle. Plus, the high-pressure rating makes it super-durable no matter how big you go.
If you're into sessioning the street spots, hitting the park and maybe even a little flatland trickery, the Maxxis' Hookworm is pretty much the only tire to have. This urban assault specialist features a wrap-around tread for awesome durability and traction. Plus, the huge air volume softens even the biggest of drops.
• V34 Classic cruiser/all-terrain tread suitable for street and light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.125
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
$25.99 - $27.99
Aaron’s signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. Coming in at 20x2.30" and 20x2.40"
WeThePeople's Grippin tire is an excellent all-around tire. With a semi-tread design and a durable, grippy rubber compound, this tire can rail dirt berms and vert ramps alike.
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
• Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 4 1/4 (ISO 406)
$14.99 - $22.49
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
The Maxxis M-Tread has bead-to-bead tread for sure grip and extra durability. The smooth, symmetrical tread is fast-rolling and works great in the street, on the dirt, and at the park.
$21.00 - $35.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$39.00 - $42.00
Maxxis Torch Tires. Light up the track and your competition with the Torch. In an all-out sprint for 30 seconds, you need every advantage you can get. - Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip - The use of liquid sealants in this tire will void manufacturer's warranty - 120 TPI casing provides a supple ride while silkworm technology provides excellent puncture protection - Flat Protection: Tread (Silkworm), tread and sidewall (Silkshield) - Intended Use: BMX - PSI: 110 - TPI: 120 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
Page 1 of 5 Next page