It's the Topeak PocketShock DXG’s big brother, the PocketShock DXG XL! This precision fork and shock pump features an extended barrel and offers quick inflation and an easy-to-read dial gauge for accurate pressure readings up to 360 psi / 24.8 bar. The flexible hose takes stress off the valve stem when pumping, protecting your expensive fork and shock fittings. An air release button and Pressure-Rite connector makes setting proper pressure easy and eliminates the common problem of air loss when disconnecting.
Topeak's Shuttle Levers are strong enough for even the busiest shops; think what they'll do for that tight road tire and fat downhill rubber. These levers are extra long for leverage and are made of engineering-grade plastic with stainless-steel reinforcements down the middle that ensures years of hard use.
Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). This elegant wall mounted bike holder allows you to store one bike and swing it to either side to optimize storage space. A molded rubber bar keeps the front wheel stationary, preventing the bike bike from twisting and includes all mounting hardware plus a molded rear wheel pad to prevent tire marks on the wall. Fits standard road and mountain bikes up to 29" wheels. Not compatible with fat tire bikes. - Added Features: Rotatable front wheel, Fixed bar - Attachment: Wall mount - Limitations: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 8cm (3.15") and tire width up to 2.35" - Material: Aluminum / Plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Size: 27.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 10.8” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 845 grams / 1.86 lb
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. If you find yourself using your bell on nearly every ride, then the Bolt-On model is the one for you. The Timber 3.0 Bolt-On is identical to the original model, except it features a tight, durable mount that won't spin, shake or rattle on your bars. Similar to a GPS or Garmin mount, the flexible nylon band tightens to your bars with a 5mm hex bolt. The band itself is 31.8mm diameter, the same as the wider part of your bars near the stem. It also includes a flexible 22.2mm shim for mounting your bell securely near your grips, closer to your hands (you'll want to use this setup for oversize and DH bars). - Installation is easy. There is no need to remove the grips, brakes, etc. Just flex the clamp open and slide onto your bar. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life.
The original model of our mountain bike bell, Timber 3.0 is a solid brass bell with a sleek black finish and a crisp, clean sound. It includes two separate o-rings to fit all handlebar sizes and is easy to move between bikes. - Upgraded version has a slimmer profile on your handlebars, smoother shifting between ring modes, and we've beefed up the strength of the internal clapper cable and the lever handle for longer life. - We've also upgraded the backing pad to a much grippier rubber that prevents the bell from movement while shifting between ring modes. The new pad is much more durable than the old pad and won't wear out.
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Limited's clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Limited with its LockTight design, which keeps bottles secure while remaining accessible. Each cage is hand-painted and is extremely limited. - 100% hand-painted aluminum - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Sunlite's versatile 2-Bike Trunk Rack carries two bikes and fits almost any vehicle. Positive locking straps attach the rack to your car and provide fast, simple installation. Vinyl-coated hooks and arms protect your bike and your car's finish. And when not in use, this rack folds flat for storage.
- Uses one 9v battery (not included) - Fits most handlebars
Sunlite's versatile 3-Bike Trunk Rack carries three bikes and fits almost any vehicle. Positive locking straps attach the rack to your car and provide fast, simple installation. Vinyl-coated hooks and arms protect your bike and your car's finish. And when not in use, this rack folds flat for storage.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
Sunlite's versatile 4-Bike Trunk Rack carries four bikes and fits almost any vehicle. Positive locking straps attach the rack to your car and provide fast, simple installation. Vinyl-coated hooks and arms protect your bike and your car's finish. And when not in use, this rack folds flat for storage.
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
- Alloy lever action safety bells perfect for kids bikes - Sturdy alloy construction with an adorable insect or animal on top
- Handlebar cage mounting bracket allows any bottle cage to be firmly attached to handlebars - Compatible with handlebars from 22mm to 36mm
$32.99 - $52.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
- Tall 26" floor pump requires less bending over and features a 2.5" easy to read gauge - Steel barrel and base with plastic gripped foot pad - Autohead fits Schrader or Presta valves
$3.59 - $8.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Ball-inflating needle for footballs, basketballs and more
- 9-piece tool kit in a convenient roll-up tool wrap - Includes the tools needed to do most basic bicycle repairs Kit includes: - 1 x heavy-duty nylon tool wrap - 1 x patch kit with glue, scuffer, and tube patches - 1 x 6-inch adjustable wrench - 1 x 3-way Y-wrench with 8,9, and 10mm sockets - 1 x Folding multi tool with 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex keys, PH2 and FL5 screw drivers - 1 x Multi-size spoke wrench - 1 x Chain tool - 2 x Nylon tire levers
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
- Premium quality fabric streamers with matching satin bows
Are you trying to carry an oddly-shaped item on your rack? Sunlite's Bungee Cargo Net will secure it for the ride home. It is 13 x 13 inches in size and the 4 vinyl coated hooks help secure it to your rack.
- Insulated, handlebar-mounted cup holder for cans of your favorite beverage - Perfect for cruisers, commuters and neighborhood explorers - Fits 22.2mm bars
$5.99 - $6.99
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
•Combines Ping bells and streamers •One bell on each end of the handlebar •Mounts inside handlebar under grips •Optional hand held use
•Lightweight, compact design •Easy-read compass •Alloy construction