• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
$1.65 - $36.00
Perform at your highest potential with GU Energy Gel. The 3:1 ratio of maltodextrin and fructose spares your limited glycogen stores with a combination of slow and fast-absorbing carbohydrates. The electrolytes sodium and potassium are just what your legs crave to stay firing properly. Branched-chain amino acids speed recovery and reduce muscle damage, and of course the delicious flavors go down easy.
Easily convert your Presta valve into a Schrader valve with Genuine Innovations' lightweight, all-aluminum Presta Valve Adaptors. - Card of 12 - Construction: aluminum - Airtight O-Ring Seal/Screw On
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
$2.99 - $17.88
Clif Bars are a delicious source of healthy energy and are full of essential vitamins and minerals. Made with high-quality, organic ingredients, Clif Bars are a perfect go-to food whether you’re on the bike or just need a quick snack at the office. They contain 10 grams of protein and are made with real fruit, nuts, and whole grains. They contain no hydrogenated oils or artificial flavors.
$2.99 - $35.82
Clif Shot Bloks are so delicious you’ll find yourself looking forward to workouts and races with newfound excitement. While Bloks please your pallet, they also console your stomach with solid food that’s easy to digest and quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. Each sleeve packs 200 calories of carbohydrate and 14mg of sodium to keep you going strong. Clif Shot Bloks are made with high-quality organic ingredients and contain no artificial flavors or hydrogenated oils.
The “Holster” allows you to carry your GUP in style and have quick access to it when it’s needed the most. The long Velcro strap allows it to fit on most frames, seat posts and saddle rails, while the lightweight silicon block protects your frame and keeps your GUP securely fastened. Holster up!
$3.59 - $8.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$3.99 - $17.52
CLIF Whey Protein Bar is a new, great-tasting protein bar, providing a boost of 14g of complete protein coming from whey, organic brown rice protein, organic nuts, organic pea protein and milk with 5g of sugar to help you maintain lean muscle in times between your adventures. - 14 grams of complete protein - Non-GMO ingredient sources - 5 grams of sugar
These threaded 16-gram cartridges can be used with all Genuine Innovations inflators that have a 3/8-inch-24 thread.
$3.99 - $4.99
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
• Secures frame pump to frame • Nylon • Also good for use as a watch band
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• Colorful • Slides on spokes • 36 beads per card • 6 pieces each of 6 colors
$5.00 - $30.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
This little bell from Origin-8 is light and LOUD! A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
$5.99 - $8.99
•Handlebar mount •Fits most bikes •Alloy ringer style bell •53mm
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
$6.99 - $10.99
• Mounts inside handlebar grips • Optional hand-held use
$6.99 - $10.99
• Mounts inside handlebar grips • Optional hand-held use
• 3-piece set • Steel
$7.49 - $8.99
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Page 1 of 10 Next page