Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
$12.59 - $12.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
This mounting bracket is for transporting Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks. - Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays - Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm - Simple mounting without tools
This bracket is for convenient carrying of Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks - Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays - Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm - Simple mounting without tools
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 995 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 37.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
OnGuard's Akita cable lock provides years of sturdy, reliable protection. This lock comes in several different cable widths, offering various levels of security. All are easy to use and tough. Plus, they all boast OnGuard's X2 double-bolt locking mechanism and come with five laser-cut keys, including one Microlight key with a built-in light.
$16.99 - $18.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Buffo 34 U-Lock boasts a 12-mm thick, hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Its reversible key is easy to use and you can carry the Buffo on your bike with the included bracket.
OnGuard's PitBull STD is a sturdy U-lock that defends your bicycle with 1/2-inch hardened steel and OnGuard's X4 quattro-bolt lock. And thanks to the included mounting bracket the PitBull will be along for every ride. This lock also comes with five keys plus OnGuard's Microlight key, which has a built-in light.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
Keep your bike safe! OnGuard's Bulldog ATB boasts 1/2-inch hardened-steel construction and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock that resists picking, drilling, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. It also features a wide shackle, making it ideal for bigger framed bikes. And thanks to the included mounting bracket you can bring the Bulldog ATB along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
$17.99 - $19.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- 9mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides additional protection - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Patent pending integrated lock head with “talon” deadbolt - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.25” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 6.7 lbs (3.04 kgs)
5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel Alarm of at least 100 dB for 15 seconds Alarm function on basis of the ABUS 3D detection system that means, that every movement is detected Intelligent alarm – In case of small and short movement, e. g. the bike gets hit by a football, the lock only gives a short warning tone Different acoustic signals inform about battery, activation and alarm status Bars are linked with special rivets ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. • Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint • Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection • Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter • Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 12 mm • Shackle Shape: Round • Shackle Height: 180 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 10 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
$13.99 - $15.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Durable nylon sheath - Resettable Combination - Tough 6mm thick heat-treated steel links
We know you only want the best for your bike. Keep it safe with an Electra ABUS lock. - Compatible with ABUS ring locks 4960, 5650, 5850, 5950 - Durable fabric covered 85cm long chain - Steel thickness 6mm
Twisted steel cable protected by hardened steel armor to resist attack from bolt and wire cutters redesigned with a combination.
$15.99 - $18.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$7.99 - $9.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
The Sunlite U-Steel Lock features a 14mm hardened steel shackle with matte black silicone anti-scratch coating. Its small size is easy to carry in a bag or on bike. - 3 keys included - Shackle Diameter: 14mm - Length: 3 x 5" / 7.62 x 12.7cm - Shackle Type: Mini
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
$99.99 - $119.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
$8.99 - $12.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm